Department of Surgical Oncologists
Highly qualified and experienced super specialist cancer surgeons
Most complex and challenging cancer surgeries done here...
- Few of the Advanced, Skilled and Complex Cancer Surgical procedures done here.
- Transthoracic three field oesophagectomy for cancer Oesophagus.
- Breast conserving surgery / Oncoplastic Breast surgery in Breast cancers.
- Live resections - Segmental / Hemi / Extended Hemihepatectomy for Liver cancer.
- Radical Cholecystectomy for Gall bladder Cancers.
- Pancreatico - duodenectomy (Whipples) for Pancreatic Cancers.
- Sphincter preserving rectal surgery for Retal Cancers.
- Radical / Partial Nephrectomy / IVC Thrombectomy for Renal cancers.
- Radical Cystoprostatectomy with Neobladder construction for Urinary Bladder Cancers.
- Nerve preserving Radical Hysterectomy for Cervical (Uterine) Cancers.
- Fertility preserving Cytoraductive surgery for Ovarian Cancer in young women.
Well equipped for complex cancer surgeries
- Hitech state of the art operation theatres with laminar flow.
- Automatic gas scavenging system.
- KLS Martin (Germany) OT lights E & V series.
- Olympus (Japan) vessel sealing system.
- High end anaesthesia workstation.
- CSSD with fully automatic sterilizers washer dryer air and water jet guns.
- Intensive Care Unit(ICU) High-tech patient monitors.
- Hamilton ventilator C3 with Intellivent ASV.
Team of Surgical Oncologists